The tea, tofu, and greens are rich in nutrients and antioxidants to nourish you during hectic times. Serves 6.
- 1/4 cup lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 bag tea (such as black, green, or earl grey)
- 1 block tofu, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 4 cups water
- 6 bags of ginger tea
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 12 oz bok choy, sliced lengthwise
- Garnishes such as chili flakes, hot sauce, sliced scallions, and/or chopped cilantro
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Place bag of black tea in soy sauce in a small bowl and heat in microwave for 30 seconds.
Pour tea-infused soy sauce over tofu cubes in a baking dish. Stir to coat, then bake for 15 minutes.
While tofu is baking, bring water to boil.
Turn down to simmer and infuse with sliced garlic and bags of ginger tea. Remove the tea bags and garlic from the water after 5 minutes.
Add the sliced bok choy and sesame oil to the soup. When the tofu is done baking, carefully transfer the tofu cubes and any remaining soy sauce mixture to the soup.
Garnish as desired.