Two of Adobe’s largest North American offices hosted large-scale on-site farmers’ markets during the summer season peak, including a market featuring 11 local vendors in San Jose, CA.
VIDEO: Meet Bon Appétit
Most Recent News
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 1,000 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
How can I manage the onslaught of sweets during the holidays?
Café Modern’s Executive Chef Denise Shavandy at The Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth was named Critics Choice Best Chef 2018 by Fort Worth Weekly.
Pastry Chef Joanne Ponvanit submitted two outstanding desserts for the 10th Getty Underground community art program.
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!