Contract management company teams up with chef José Andrés to feed 3,500 cruise ship passengers stranded by the coronavirus
VIDEO: Meet Bon Appétit
Most Recent News
Bon Appetit Management Company is providing meals to about 50 homeless men
At least 3,000 breakfasts, lunches and dinner will be provided seven days a week through June 12
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 1,000 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
Follow us on Instagram
From Our Blog
Ready for a taste test adventure? We’ve got a handout to guide you through it, plus two recipes for tasty, healthy-ish desserts from the Healthy Kids repertoire.
This week we’re featuring some of the recipes and tips that our Healthy Kids educators and chefs have honed with thousands of kids to date.
In sharing what inspires us in this challenging time, we hope to inspire you, too.
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!