Chef/Manager Ani Baghoomian shares how her unit is boosting coffee sales by serving knowledgeable customers who are increasingly interested in what they are drinking
VIDEO: Meet Bon Appétit
Most Recent News
Companies are becoming more demanding when it comes to beverage offerings. Three years ago, Bon Appétit started hiring coffee managers, who are professionally trained baristas that can discuss coffee at length and host tastings with employees
Bon Appétit chefs take the Better Burger Challenge, blending high-quality beef with organic vegetables, mushrooms, or legumes to create a juicy, delicious patty that is better for our guests and the environment. Try making a Better Burger yourself!
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 650 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
Following a test run at Public House, we’ve rolled out the Impossible Burger at a corporate café in South San Francisco with another on the way — officially becoming the first food service company in the country to offer this much-buzzed-about bleeding, plant-based burger!
Catering Attendant Treisha Hall and Executive Chef Toby Pace go above and beyond to fulfill a Citrix employee’s Italian beef dreams
Executive Chef Rogelio Garcia of The Commissary restaurant in the Presidio of San Francisco is no stranger to cooking with caviar.
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!