Bon Appétit VP of Strategy Maisie Ganzler weighs in on the development and promise of Just Scramble, Hampton Creek’s sustainable liquid egg substitute.
Most Recent News
Coming from almost nine years of experience at Bon Appétit and an even lengthier culinary background, David Apthorpe recently began working as the new general manager for Hillsdale’s food service.
1920 Commons was the first dining facility at Penn to practice food recovery, and now unserved food at Hill College House dining hall will also be donated to hungry locals in Philadelphia.
The Story of Bon Appétit
Find out where we came from, what we care about, and where we’re headed.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 500 cafés in 32 states. Bon Appétit food is cooked from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free shell eggs
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
Warm up with a spicy tomato sauce that incorporates delicious and heart-healthy fatty fish as well as flavorful capers. Serves 2. 4 ounces whole grain spaghetti 1 tablespoon, plus one teaspoon, extra-virgin olive oil 1 clove garlic, minced 1 oil-packed anchovy, chopped (optional) 1 14-ounce can diced tomatoes, drained (reserve water) 1/8 teaspoon crushed red […]
How a $5,000 grant is helping a sustainable seafood distributor save time and “scale” up.
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!