STEM Kitchen & Garden, known for their on-site garden and delicious menu, is featured as one of the top farm-to-table restaurants in San Francisco.
VIDEO: Meet Bon Appétit
Most Recent News
Students participate in the Campus Dining Services’ series of informal classes and tastings at Oberlin College.
Claire Cummings, the Waste Programs Manager for Bon Appétit Management Company, speaks with Food Tank about her passion for sustainable waste management and how to help build a better food system.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 1,000 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
In an effort to raise awareness about food waste, Fellows worked with various Bon Appétit accounts to show screenings of a documentary called “Wasted!” and serve up fun zero waste food items.
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!