NBC Bay Area’s Jessica Aguirre “dishes” with the Chase Center’s new culinary director on the Chase Center’s only-in-the-Bay-Area food experiences.
VIDEO: Meet Bon Appétit
Most Recent News
When the Chase Center opens in September, it will serve food made from scratch on the premises, led by Culinary Director Mark Jeffers, the former executive chef and food and beverage director from the Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe.
The Butler Blue team enjoys lunch courtesy of Butler University’s new food service provider, Bon Appétit Management Company.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 1,000 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
How do air fryers work? Is air frying foods healthier than deep frying?
The Bon Appétit team at Oracle Park, home of the San Francisco Giants, is proud to partner with local nonprofit Food Runners to help deliver quality surplus food to those in need.
Polly Shyka and Prentice Grassi gave me a special tour of Villageside Farm, a Farm to Fork operation founded by Colby College alumni.
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!