The Hampshire College Farm crew picks 640 pounds of blueberries for dining hall use in pursuit of 100% local food.
Most Recent News
Our SCU team earns first place and $5,000 scholarship prize at Gilroy Garlic Festival.
The Story of Bon Appétit
Find out where we came from, what we care about, and where we’re headed.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 500 cafés in 32 states. All Bon Appétit food is cooked from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Cook 100% from scratch
- Directly support small, local farms
- Serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Serve only cage-free shell eggs
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Serve only third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
Cool, a bit spicy, and free of added sugar, these summertime classics are hydrating and healthy, while still feeling like a treat. 1/2 ripe cantaloupe, seeds and pulp removed, chopped 1/2 cup coconut milk 1 lime, halved 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger Place cantaloupe, coconut milk, and juice from one half […]
Rich in texture and flavor, yet still light and balanced, this cold soup will satisfy and refresh on a hot summer day. Serves 4. 3 medium cucumbers, peeled 1 cup seedless grapes, halved 1 small yellow onion, finely diced 1/4 cup diced parsley 1/4 teaspoon black pepper 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar 1 medium avocado, […]
A crispy green vegetable is a savory addition to an already refreshing and classic beverage that’s sure to quench your thirst. Serves 4. 6 large celery stalks 3 lemons, juiced 2 teaspoons honey 8 ice cubes 18 oz sparkling water 4 small celery stalks, with leaves (for garnish) Remove any large strings from large celery […]
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!