Working with Hampton Creek to perfect its dough for delicious, sustainable cookies, soon to be served in our cafés across the country
Most Recent News
What’s more San Francisco than fresh produce and our beloved Giants? The local, seasonal, organic movement intersects with the orange and black.
The Story of Bon Appétit
Find out where we came from, what we care about, and where we’re headed.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 500 cafés in 32 states. All Bon Appétit food is cooked from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Cook 100% from scratch
- Directly support small, local farms
- Serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Serve only cage-free shell eggs
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Serve only third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
Watermelon gets a makeover with toasted pumpkin seeds and sharp, crumbly cheese – an easy way to create a phytonutrient-rich summer salad that looks as good as it tastes! Serves 6. 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice 2 teaspoons olive oil One medium 4 -pound seedless watermelon (or one half of a larger watermelon), cut into […]
At certain universities, students will be swiping their meal cards with high expectations now that two much-anticipated Best College Food lists are out.
A rainbow of rhubarb, orange pepper, avocado, and jalapeño makes this báhn mì anything but ordinary. Its delicious combinations of texture, taste, and nutrients are over the top. Serves 2. 1 stalk rhubarb, diced 1/2 orange bell pepper, sliced 1 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar 1/2 small tomato, diced 1/2 avocado, diced Pinch of salt […]
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!