Golden Acre Farm could soon be able to extend its growing season year-round, thanks to its farm-to-table relationship with the executive chef at Regis University and Bon Appétit’s Fork to Farm grant program.
Most Recent News
Bon Appétit will open Stem this fall in Mission Bay, with bocce ball, a garden, a patio, and view of the water.
The Story of Bon Appétit
Find out where we came from, what we care about, and where we’re headed.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 500 cafés in 32 states. All Bon Appétit food is cooked from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Cook 100% from scratch
- Directly support small, local farms
- Serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Serve only cage-free shell eggs
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Serve only third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
Heirloom tomatoes, ground turkey, fresh herbs, and ancho chilis make this early autumn dish all kinds of tasty and anything but ordinary. Serves 4. 1/2 cup millet 8 fresh poblano peppers 12 ounces lean ground turkey 3/4 cup farmers’ cheese 2 medium heirloom tomatoes, diced 2 teaspoons garlic, minced 1/2 teaspoon cumin 1 tablespoon cilantro, […]
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!