Bon Appétit Management Company — which manages the university’s dining services — offered free meals to members of the Coast Guard and their families affected by the government shutdown.
VIDEO: Meet Bon Appétit
Most Recent News
Many Coast Guard members are getting a free meal at Roger Williams University in Bristol, and thanks to Bon Appétit Management Company, families had their fair share of local food options.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 1,000 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
As part of the annual holiday thank-you to our clients, Bon Appétit is giving the most precious gift there is — clean drinking water — on their behalf.
The money raised through RightWater purchases at Bon Appétit cafés will fund the construction of a third community well, in Uganda
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!