Find out how various popular diets affect the Earth (with insight from Bon Appétit’s Director of Nutrition and Wellness Terri Brownlee).
VIDEO: Meet Bon Appétit
Most Recent News
The San Francisco Giants’ home stadium didn’t just get a name change—it got an upgrade to spot number four for its varied vegan options and its own garden.
Bon Appétit Management Company Chef-Partner Traci Des Jardins and The Commissary team celebrate a milestone: 5 years of Spanish-influenced cuisine and cocktails!
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 1,000 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
The University of Pennsylvania became the first Ivy League university to complete the Healthier Campus Initiative of the Partnership for a Healthier America.
Bon Appétiters joined volunteers from World Central Kitchen to help aid relief efforts in Nebraska communities devastated by flash floods.
The Bon Appétit team at The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens collaborated with Chef-Partner Kajsa Alger on a duo of special events for guests and staff.
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!