The Chef di Cucina at Terzo Piano restaurant in the Art Institute of Chicago has an infectious enthusiasm for her craft and oodles of personality. And now, she’s also literally a big winner as she was just crowned Master of Pasta at the 2018 Pasta World Championship in Milan.
VIDEO: Meet Bon Appétit
Most Recent News
Kudos for the Hopkins’ dining experience—managed by Bon Appétit Management Company on the Homewood campus—include value, customization, a community vibe, and sustainable practices.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 1,000 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
Executive Chef Tony Smoody of Case Western Reserve University’s Michelson and Morley Restaurant named his vegan protein flip of the Reuben sandwich a “Shrooben”, ditching the beef in favor of a plant-forward alternative.
Why does stress affect my appetite so dramatically?
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!