Select LA restaurants, including Restaurant 917 and the Restaurant at the Getty, are celebrated for their memorable views and exceptional cuisine.
VIDEO: Meet Bon Appétit
Most Recent News
The Commissary Restaurant, in close proximity to the historic inn, makes the list among 35 hotels listed for having food worth staying in for.
Provenance, the fine-dining restaurant at the Cleveland Museum of Art, is serving a lunch and dinner that allows diners to immerse themselves and taste the art in the current exhibit “The Jazz Age: American Style in the 1920s.”
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 1,000 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
Once per year, General Manager Adrian Burciaga invites an international guest chef to share the kitchen with the Bon Appétit team, cooking a multicourse meal to pair with the evening’s themed wines. This year, Adrian partnered with renowned chef and Top Chef Mexico judge Aquiles Chávez.
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!