Of all the ways to try to get kids to eat their vegetables, Bon Appétit may have come up with one of the most effective: teaching kids how to eat, enjoy, and prepare meals and snacks with them
Most Recent News
Meet our new chef at the Art Institute of Chicago and hear about the delicious new offerings she is bringing to Terzo Piano. Recipe for her Butternut Squash Risotto included online.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 650 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
With Halloween hurtling toward us, we turned to Bon Appétit Management Company chefs for guidance on how best to choose, store, carve, and make use of this season’s most famous gourd. Get those creative juices flowing, and fight the food-waste problem by planning carefully how you can use every bit of the pumpkin! A big thanks […]
You would never guess that an old jail would make for an ideal site for a grain mill. But the abandoned Skowhegan prison has proven to be the perfect place for Maine Grains, a certified organic mill in Central Maine and a new addition to Bon Appétit’s Farm to Fork roster.
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!