Provenance, the fine-dining restaurant at the Cleveland Museum of Art, is serving a lunch and dinner that allows diners to immerse themselves and taste the art in the current exhibit “The Jazz Age: American Style in the 1920s.”
VIDEO: Meet Bon Appétit
Most Recent News
SF food professionals are joining forces to cook and deliver thousands of meals to wine country fire victims. Bon Appétit Management Co., has been spearheading delivery from the Presidio to the North Bay.
For the past 13 years, Bon Appétit Management Company’s Eat Local Challenge has asked chefs to produce a meal entirely from ingredients grown or raised within 150 miles. This year’s event, held Sept. 26, included an additional twist!
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 1,000 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
With luscious nutty crema-style sauce, roasted pepper flavor, and bright crunch, this vegan dish is about the “haves” and not about the “have nots.”
Lists ranging from Princeton Review’s Best Campus Food and the Daily Meal’s 75 Best Colleges for Food to Forward’s Best Colleges for Jewish students show that Bon Appétit teams are dishing up what it takes to make students happy.
Wear Good Walking Shoes: Secrets of Best Campus Food from Bon Appétit’s Executive Chef at Wash U (No. 3)
Patrick McElroy, Bon Appétit’s executive chef at Washington University in St. Louis, shares what goes into making America’s Best Campus Food.
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!