The San Francisco Giants’ home stadium didn’t just get a name change—it got an upgrade to spot number four for its varied vegan options and its own garden.
VIDEO: Meet Bon Appétit
Most Recent News
Bon Appétit Management Company Chef-Partner Traci Des Jardins and The Commissary team celebrate a milestone: 5 years of Spanish-influenced cuisine and cocktails!
There’s a national movement to redirect unused food from campus dining halls. At George Fox University, dining hall operator Bon Appétit Management Co. donates unused food to several campus “hospitality tables.”
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 1,000 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
For many, baseball is synonymous with hot dogs and cracker jacks, but the Bon Appétiters at San Francisco’s Oracle Park (home of the San Francisco Giants), are redefining ballpark cuisine for a new audience: plant-forward fans.
Executive Chef Darryl Bell of Foundry & Lux created a barbecue sauce so good it begged to be bottled. Packing more than just a sweet-and-savory punch, Darryl’s Kansas City–style sauce does good as well: 20 percent of proceeds are donated to the nonprofits No Kid Hungry and the Rafiki Foundation.
Hillsdale College has a strong relationship with Ann Arbor-based Zingerman’s Coffee Company. Bon Appétiters and students were treated to a tour of their operations, and a special coffee class.
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!