Whether fans want traditional ballpark fare or a salad and a smoothie, the Garden at AT&T Park offers fantastic options made with ingredients grown and harvested onsite
VIDEO: Meet Bon Appétit
Most Recent News
Whether you’re a Broncos fan or rooting for the Panthers, we’ve got you covered on where to watch the Big Game go down… Public House at AT&T Park isn’t just a place to cheer on the Giants, they’ll be showing the Denver Broncos play the Carolina Panthers on all 26 of their big screen TVs, too!
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 650 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free shell eggs
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
The bright flavor of lemon pairs well with the spiciness of cinnamon in this fiber-rich salad packed with heart-healthy fats found in sunflower seeds and olive oil.
Meet the estimable wry Twila Genevieve Sylvia, who for 18 years has provided an ear to the University of Portland students in need of a sympathetic one.
See how Bon Appétit’s people are truly our “secret sauce.”
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!