Some Bon Appétit Management Company venues have actually already gone plastic-free. The University of Portland was America’s first school, and Twitter has offered compostable straws at its headquarters.
VIDEO: Meet Bon Appétit
Most Recent News
Bon Appétit Management Company said it won’t be replacing plastic straws. Instead, they will make paper straws available for customers with physical challenges, or upon request.
Thanks to the stadium’s new vendor contract with Bon Appétit Management Company, the home of the San Francisco Giants is now offering 16-oz. cans from top-notch Northern California breweries.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 1,000 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
San Francisco Giants outfielder Hunter Pence and his wife, Alexis Pence, co-owner of Coral Sword Café, teamed up with Bon Appétit Management Company’s culinary education program, Healthy Kids in the Bon Appétit Kitchen, and No Kid Hungry, a national campaign to end childhood hunger in America, for a fun, hands-on nutrition education class with local […]
The classes held at the Garden at AT&T Park aren’t just kid stuff. Twenty teenagers from the Boys & Girls Clubs of San Francisco’s Citywide Teen Services recently visited to learn about careers in the food service industry from Bon Appétit ballpark staff.
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!