In the servery area, some concepts were switched out and a couple of new ones added. All are operated by Bon Appétit Management Co., which manages dining operations on Penn campus.
VIDEO: Meet Bon Appétit
Most Recent News
The San Francisco arena’s food and beverage program — through a partnership with Bon Appétit Management Company and Levy Restaurants — has added more local names to its roster, including local non-profits La Cocina and Old Skool Cafe.
From food trucks to black-owned soul food spots, the Golden State Warriors’ love for Bay Area food permeates its team culture. Instead of the usual arena sights like Dippin’ Dots or Papa John’s, all of the businesses will be small and local.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 1,000 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
Not all corn is yellow, white, or blue. At Three Sisters Nixtamal, a Locally Crafted partner, corn comes in countless other varieties and is used for the freshest corn masa.
International Buyers Must Prevent Thailand Backtracking on International Convention on Work in Fishing
Why the Thai government must follow through on its promise to ratify the International Labour Organization (ILO) Convention on work in fishing (C.188), which is essential to protecting the working conditions of fishers on Thai vessels and to eliminating labor abuses in the supply chains of international brands
Bon Appétit Executive Chef Chris Lenza and the Café Allegro team are known for their commitment to showcasing Arizona ingredients and indigenous foodways. But for this year’s Eat Local Challenge, attended by some very special guests, they outdid themselves.
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!