In early 2007, Bon Appétit Management Company launched the Low Carbon Diet program, aimed to reduce the food service sector’s contribution to climate change.
VIDEO: Meet Bon Appétit
Most Recent News
Big projects seem to be what animate culinary artisans who embrace the ingredients of the Sonoran Desert. The hyperlocal, desert-hearted program Chris Lenza, executive chef at the Musical Instrument Museum’s Cafe Allegro, has cultivated is truly impressive.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 1,000 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
Case Western Reserve University Chef/Manager Jonathan Barger led an educational cooking demo benefiting families at the Ronald McDonald House in Cleveland.
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!