Fresh eggs will soon be provided by Wesleyan’s student-run organic farm, which is funded by Bon Appétit, Wesleyan’s College of the Environment, and the Green Fund.
Most Recent News
At Chase Field in Phoenix, the Diamondbacks have a swimming pool. At Kauffmann Stadium in Kansas City, the Royals get a series of glorious fountains. Now, at AT&T Park, we’ve got…chard.
We have unveiled the Garden at AT&T Park, designed to help teach kids about healthy eating as much as to sell healthy snacks to fans.
The Story of Bon Appétit
Find out where we came from, what we care about, and where we’re headed.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 500 cafés in 32 states. All Bon Appétit food is cooked from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Cook 100% from scratch
- Directly support small, local farms
- Serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Serve only cage-free shell eggs
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Serve only third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
Rich in texture and flavor, yet still light and balanced, this cold soup will satisfy and refresh on a hot summer day. Serves 4. 3 medium cucumbers, peeled 1 cup seedless grapes, halved 1 small yellow onion, finely diced 1/4 cup diced parsley 1/4 teaspoon black pepper 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar 1 medium avocado, […]
A crispy green vegetable is a savory addition to an already refreshing and classic beverage that’s sure to quench your thirst. Serves 4. 6 large celery stalks 3 lemons, juiced 2 teaspoons honey 8 ice cubes 18 oz sparkling water 4 small celery stalks, with leaves (for garnish) Remove any large strings from large celery […]
A group of Hamilton College students in Clinton, NY, noticed that a lot of food was being left on students’ plates at the end of meals. Led by Real Food Hamilton, the school’s Real Food Challenge (RFC) chapter, they set out to raise awareness among their peers about how much they waste and why it matters.
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!