As part of Bon Appétit Management Company’s Healthy Kids program, Executive Chef Patrick Kander led a colorful cooking demonstration and tastings for students at Hillsdale Academy.
VIDEO: Meet Bon Appétit
Most Recent News
Executive Chef Ivy Magruder features a flavorful “sunken snapper” entrée for the Sunken Cities exhibit at Saint Louis Art Museum.
Bon Appétit Management Company partners with Beefsteak’s Chief of Produce Bennett Haynes to source vegetables and other products, ensuring that 20-percent of ingredients comes from local farms.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 1,000 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
Now in his 12th year on the Bon Appétit team at Google, Executive Chef Luis Rodriguez has helped open more than 30 cafés. Luis shares his journey, which he began as a line cook.
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!