Bon Appétit at Colorado College won bragging rights for the third year in a row for its La Petite Victorian Bakery gingerbread house during the Early Connections Learning Centers Gingerbread & Jazz annual fundraiser.
Most Recent News
Bon Appétit manages the food service at Colorado College and sees ourselves as an on-site restaurant company sourcing locally, following socially responsible practices, and reducing food waste.
Students from Wesleyan University’s Real Food Commitment club work with Bon Appétit to measure and advocate for investment in real food on campus.
The Story of Bon Appétit
Find out where we came from, what we care about, and where we’re headed.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 650 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free shell eggs
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!