There’s a new way to enjoy some seriously stunning dishes and take in some of the most elite sports cars in the world. Oh, and it’s open to everyone.
VIDEO: Meet Bon Appétit
Most Recent News
At 16, Rogelio García was a young dishwasher in a Napa Valley restaurant. At 31, he’s the chef of one of San Francisco’s hottest restaurants and rapidly making his mark in California’s renowned food scene.
Our chief strategy & brand officer, Maisie Ganzler, joined leaders from influential animal welfare organizations to tour Perdue Farms’ improved chicken houses, a change Perdue is making in response to pressure from big corporate buyers
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 650 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
The farming program at Carleton is almost completely student-run, with staff changing year to year, a fact that made the professionalism of the farm even more impressive.
Inspired by her mother’s expansive backyard garden, Chef Mayet plants her own small patio garden and shares some tales and recipes
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!