The issue of farmworker exploitation is one that is often ignored, due to a disconnect between consumers and what they buy at supermarkets; the movie aims to change this mindset.
Most Recent News
Bon Appétit Waste Specialist Claire Cummings discusses the Imperfectly Delicious Produce program on “Market Makers.”
Executive Chef David Button couldn’t be a better fit for Bon Appétit Management Company at AT&T Park. When he’s not preparing something delicious for Giants fans to enjoy, Dave can be found on the baseball field as a coach and mentor for youth in our community.
The Story of Bon Appétit
Find out where we came from, what we care about, and where we’re headed.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 500 cafés in 32 states. Bon Appétit food is cooked from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free shell eggs
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
Showing dedication, teamwork, and grit, Bon Appétit teams kept the doors open and the food hot during the Northeast’s winter storms.
This little river-island farm produces an amazing amount of food, research, and education in the rainy Pacific Northwest.
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!