Once the Chase Center stadium opens, STEM will be a prime spot before or after a game or concert — but there’s no reason to wait because dining at STEM is an event in itself, says restaurant critic Michael Bauer
VIDEO: Meet Bon Appétit
Most Recent News
Bon Appétit Management Company announced that it would stop using single-use plastic straws in all its restaurants and facilities back in May.
In May, Bon Appétit Management Company said it would ban plastic straws and stirrers companywide, with the phase-out expected to be completed by September 2019.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 1,000 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
A Bon Appétit Fellow introduces himself.
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!