Educating the Penn community about sustainability, nutrition, and where its food comes from — while allowing attendees to eat their way through each event.
Most Recent News
Panorama hosts Art at the Table, a monthly multi-course dinner series that offers diners an exclusive, after-hours museum tour and the chance to enjoy a memorable menu.
A visitor to Willamette University praises the small campus feel and exquisite meal she enjoyed.
The Story of Bon Appétit
Find out where we came from, what we care about, and where we’re headed.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 500 cafés in 32 states. All Bon Appétit food is cooked from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Cook 100% from scratch
- Directly support small, local farms
- Serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Serve only cage-free shell eggs
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Serve only third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
David Rushing, the executive chef of Washington University in St. Louis’s DUC, can’t throw his weight around in the kitchen anymore. No, he hasn’t been demoted — he’s just half the man he used to be, after participating in ABC’s Extreme Weight Loss.
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!