We’ll be working with students at Georgetown on design concepts, menu ideas, and overall approach to the student center pub.
Most Recent News
Just as the Exploratorium’s exhibits are designed to encourage young visitors and their parents to explore and step out of their comfort zones, the restaurant’s menu does the same.
The Story of Bon Appétit
Find out where we came from, what we care about, and where we’re headed.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 500 cafés in 32 states. All Bon Appétit food is cooked from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Cook 100% from scratch
- Directly support small, local farms
- Serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Serve only cage-free shell eggs
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Serve only third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
This Thursday, we’re asking guests at our 500-plus locations to “Meat in the Middle” when it comes to food choices and climate change.
Get your crunch and nutrients too with this versatile snack that is as easy on the environment as it is good for your well-being. Serves 4. 1 bunch curly or Lacinato (dino) kale 2 teaspoons olive oil 1/8 teaspoon sea salt* Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Remove […]
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!