Terzo Piano Chef di Cucina Carolina Diaz shares the inspiration behind her Andy Warhol exhibit-themed menu.
VIDEO: Meet Bon Appétit
Most Recent News
Butler University Executive Chef Brandon Canfield led a Healthy Kids in the Bon Appétit Kitchen class for children of Atherton Union faculty and staff, as well as the Boys and Girls Club.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 1,000 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
The White Violet Center not only supplies produce to Bon Appétiters at Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology and local partners, it is also an education center for organic agriculture and social advocacy resources.
How much protein do I actually need — is more better?
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!