New labels on select entrées and side items at campus dining facilities will help identify the “Better Choice,” thanks to a collaboration among Emory University, Emory Healthcare, and Bon Appétit
VIDEO: Meet Bon Appétit
Most Recent News
New retail spaces, private dining rooms, and from-scratch cooking coming soon to the University of Chicago
By steadfastly being the “un-cafeteria,” Bon Appétit has become the food service provider of choice for elite tech companies and private universities.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 650 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
As a chef, when award-winning San Francisco chef Traci Des Jardins asks you for a favor, it’s hard to say no. Even when it’s to do a 300-mile, 3-day bike ride!
Bone-broth proponents make this stock sound like a miracle in a bowl, from protecting your joints to making you look younger. Here’s the health behind the hype.
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!