Butler University has switched vendors for food services on its campus, from Philadelphia-based Aramark Corporation, to Bon Appétit Management Company headquartered in Palo Alto, CA.
VIDEO: Meet Bon Appétit
Most Recent News
Mexico has 31 states, many of which have their own immediately recognizable regional delicacies, grouped into seven principal regions. While Mexican food at every price point can be had somewhere in San Francisco, Jose Alvarez, chef de cuisine at Traci des Jardins’ Presidio restaurant Arguello, has taken it upon himself to tackle them systematically.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 1,000 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
Is there a reason why I hate cilantro? And how come just the smell of blue cheese nauseates me, when my partner loves it?
A lucky group of Bon Appétit East Coast chefs were invited to prepare a multicourse meal at the esteemed James Beard House in New York City, showcasing the best of regional ingredients.
How the Bon Appétit team at Best Buy works with graduates of Minnesota Independence College Community, a life-skills training program for young adults with autism spectrum disorder or other learning differences
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!