Raghavan doesn’t teach just by book or video these days. He also instructs groups of chefs for Bon Appétit Management Company, which runs corporate and educational cafés.
Most Recent News
St. Olaf College, a Lutheran liberal arts school, in Northfield, Minn., has hosted a lutefisk dinner for students and guests since 1912. Executive Chef Matthew Fogarty serves nearly 800 pounds of it every year.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 650 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
The fish that Bon Appétit Executive Chef/Manager Paul Lieggi smoked and submitted comes with a special pedigree.
University of San Francisco Director of Catering Dannie Stanton says the values of Bon Appétit as a company, the passion of the people, and the creative freedom his job allows has kept him doing what he loves for 24 years.
New Year’s resolutions never seem to stick. Is it even worth it to set one? Yes, if you follow these tips!
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!