Furman’s food gets a major upgrade. A student shares all the positive changes made when Bon Appetit Management Company took over Furman’s kitchens.
VIDEO: Meet Bon Appétit
Most Recent News
All the upcakes, hot dogs, and ice cream heading to Philly that’s well worth looking forward to.
Paper to-go cups are now a no-go in the Knorr Dining Room. Bon Appétit Management Company is providing 1,600 reusable thermoses to students, faculty, and staff as a replacement to reduce waste.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 650 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
More than 45 Bon Appétit culinarians and marketing folks from throughout Northern California got together for a Chefs’ Exchange to network and enjoy one another’s company in this high-growth region
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!