- Recent Posts
- Reed, Lewis & Clark Colleges Show that a Little Food Goes a Long Way
- Recipe: Cajun Tofu Burger
- Recipe: Reinvented 3-Bean Salad
Written by Nicole Tocco on March 4, 2013in Campus Farms, Farms, Featured - 0 Comments
The “Dream” is a big concept at Bon Appétit: both in terms of the dream itself and the company wide buy-in to the concept. At first, the language struck me as somewhat stiff, but as I visit our cafés along the east coast, the reality of it comes to life for me over and over again.
Saint Joseph’s College of Maine in Standish, ME, was one such visit. Under the leadership of General Manager Stuart Leckie and Executive Chef Christian Bassett, the team at Saint Joseph’s takes what Bon Appétit requires nationwide in terms of social and environmental commitments (no small feat), and pushes each as far as they are able. Continue…
- Bon Appétit Chooses ALBA to Receive Our Holiday Gift
- Pure Country Pork: Farm to Fork Partner and Role Model for the Industry
- Why We Need a More Resilient Food System
- Celebrating Food Day at Bon Appétit: Grow Your Own!
- St. Edwards Students Learn Farming 101
- The Cucumber College Fund at Happy Harvest Farm
- From the Cob to Café: Freezing Super Sweet, Farm to Fork Corn
- My Week at Quillisascut: Why Everyone Should Go to ‘Farm School’
- Washington University Grows Farm to Fork Program