Food waste can be incredibly tough to track, especially in dynamic, cook-from-scratch kitchens like Bon Appetit’s that serve thousands every day. Enter Waste Not™: Bon Appétit’s very own kitchen-waste tracking app that makes it easier than ever for chefs to capture the cause, quantity, and destination of their food waste.
VIDEO: Farm to Fork – Now More Than Ever
From Our Blog
We’re creating a new quarterly series that features longtime Farm to Fork and Locally Crafted vendors, starting with Squash Blossom Local Food in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
We’re introducing a new quarterly series that celebrates the work being done on campus farms and gardens at our accounts across the country, starting with the storied Carleton Student Organic Farm at Carleton College in Northfield, Minnesota.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 1,000 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
Most Recent News
Neuman, whose appointment was announced Monday by the arena, the Golden State Warriors and Bon Appétit Management Company, is heading up Chase Center’s food and beverage program, a job that includes overseeing menus, managing chefs and leading some 200 culinary staffers working in the arena’s 36 concession stands and premium dining spaces.
Bon Appétit’s new Culinary Director at Chase Center started from humble beginnings at kitchens in Puerto Rico and Malaysia.
New Culinary Director Brad Neuman unveils exciting updates to the dining experience at Chase Center.
Times may be different, but we’re still hiring! If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team that takes your and others’ safety seriously
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!