The Bon Appétit at Adobe San Jose team recently held a hands-on safety training to complement their existing safety curriculum.
VIDEO: Farm to Fork – Now More Than Ever
From Our Blog
This Chef Appreciation Week, we’re celebrating the people who put in long hours, going the extra mile to put a smile on a guest’s face, or coaching a team member through a challenging task.
I like eating watermelons just as they are, but they are also great in salads and beverages. Here are some watermelon recipes to enjoy during your carefree summer days.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 1,000 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
Most Recent News
Bon Appétit’s Chief Strategy and Brand Officer, Maisie Ganzler, talks about her career and discusses the company’s journey toward developing user-centered technology to solve sustainability problems.
Highly anticipated State Street Market, the massive new food hall in Los Altos, officially opens its doors today, September 7. It’s the first food hall of its scope and stature to land on the Peninsula, and — boasting a tech visionary, award-winning design firm, and all-star lineup of chefs — it promises to turn the tech-tony town into a dining destination fit for Silicon Valley.
Bon Appétit waste programs manager Claire Cummings Bogle discusses Waste Not™, a pioneering app and system for tracking food waste that’s designed to help culinary teams shift their behavior to prevent future waste.
Times may be different, but we’re still hiring! If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team that takes your and others’ safety seriously
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!