The Bon Appétit team at the Institute of American Indian Art recently celebrated an astonishing 3,000 days, or over eight years, without injuries or accidents.
VIDEO: Farm to Fork – Now More Than Ever
From Our Blog
This Thursday marks the 51st annual Earth Day celebration. On April 22, 1970, 20 million Americans, in what is now recognized as the planet’s largest civic event, took to the streets to demand a new way forward for our planet, effectively creating the modern climate movement. The COVID-19 pandemic means that no one will be […]
The Bon Appétit team at Carleton kept their year’s Spring break staycation exciting by holding a virtual cooking demonstration showcasing Filipino food with a beloved special guest: Cashier Phoebe Wilmot.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 1,000 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
Most Recent News
Bon Appétit Management Company and Plum Market open a unique 12,000-square-foot urban market concept featuring all natural, organic, and locally sourced food, beverage and wellness items in Cleveland’s University Circle neighborhood near Case Western Reserve University.
The Bon Appétit team at the College of Idaho provides critical support to hunger-fighting mission on campus.
Times may be different, but we’re still hiring! If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team that takes your and others’ safety seriously
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!