With the recent announcement of our ambitious new calorie-based climate commitment, we’re taking a closer at how specific facets of the food system contribute to climate change.
VIDEO: Farm to Fork – Now More Than Ever
From Our Blog
This Earth Day, the Bon Appétit at Butler team welcomed nearly 50 students to an plant-forward cooking demonstration at the Farm at Butler.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 1,000 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
Most Recent News
Bon Appétit’s five-day “Plant-Forward” challenge at Whitman College was complemented by a remote screening and subsequent discussion of “The Invisible Vegan,” a film that centers Black voices in its exploration of how food and race intersect.
When the company’s new Seattle headquarters sat empty during the COVID-19 pandemic, Expedia Group opened their kitchen to help feed families in need.
Times may be different, but we’re still hiring! If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team that takes your and others’ safety seriously
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!