This summer, Bon Appetit leaders at Emory University’s Atlanta campus decided to launch a new training program, which provided employees with an opportunity to increase their cross-functional knowledge across the entire dining operation.
VIDEO: Farm to Fork – Now More Than Ever
From Our Blog
Meet Bon Appétit’s nominee for 2022 Chef Appreciation Week Chef of the Year, Amira Cooke! We chatted with Amira about her childhood and career, as well as the work she has done giving back to the Pittsburgh community she calls home.
West Coast Fellow Hillary Swimmer on discovering a career in food systems.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 1,000 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
Follow us on Instagram
Most Recent News
Pepperdine University Unveils New Dining and Catering Experiences through Partner Bon Appétit Management Company
Pepperdine University recently unveiled its new partnership with Bon Appétit, with plans to usher in a new era of dining with a renewed focus on Pepperdine’s values of fellowship and joy over shared meals.
A series of high-end, open-to-the-community dining locations in multi-tenant business clusters represents an innovative new way to provide an attractive onsite corporate dining amenity
Santa Cruz native Maisie Ganzler’s calling as an environmental and social activist wasn’t part of her original career plan, but it actually dates back farther than she remembers—back to when she was an infant.
Times may be different, but we’re still hiring! If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team that takes your and others’ safety seriously
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!