To celebrate our fruitful relationships with our Farm to Fork and Locally Crafted vendors, we’ve created an almost-quarterly series that shines a spotlight on this longtime partners. This quarter, we’re telling the story of Open Hands Farm, a beloved partner for a number of Minnesota-based Bon Appétit teams.
VIDEO: Farm to Fork – Now More Than Ever
From Our Blog
Siblings Cartier and Cayenne Bengochea were recently awarded Staff Member of the Year during Lafayette College’s Aaron O. Hoff awards.
This April, the Bon Appétit team at Whitman College collaborated with Whitman graduate Roger Amerman (Choctaw) to create menus to complement programming taking place at the college’s long tent, a traditional structure of the tribal peoples of the Inland Northwest/Columbia River Plateau.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 1,000 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
Follow us on Instagram
Most Recent News
Bon Appétit’s CEO talks about the how food brings people together, how the idea of corporate food service is evolving, and how values-driven food programs are now more important than ever.
Times may be different, but we’re still hiring! If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team that takes your and others’ safety seriously
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!