Bring some cheer to your Thanksgiving with these fun, simple holiday snack-making activities!
VIDEO: Farm to Fork – Now More Than Ever
From Our Blog
An easy before bedtime treat that won’t mess with your sleep.
What you eat (and drink) can affect sleep. Our wellness experts share tips to help you get a good night’s rest.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 1,000 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
Most Recent News
Furman University and other colleges plan for an uncertain fall reopening
Contract management company teams up with chef José Andrés to feed 3,500 cruise ship passengers stranded by the coronavirus
Times may be different, but we’re still hiring! If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team that takes your and others’ safety seriously
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!