We’re thrilled that three Bon Appétit chefs – Chase Center Culinary Director Kristela Mendoza, Linkedin Chicago Culinary Director Kristine Subido, and Kitami Lentz, Executive Development Chef of Culinary Training and Activation at a large technology company – were selected to participate in the Women in Culinary showcase after being nominated by regional leaders.
VIDEO: Farm to Fork – Now More Than Ever
From Our Blog
Working to Implement Systemic Changes to Protect Farmworkers
Learn about real changes being taken to fix the systems that govern farm work.
Five Concerns about the Climate Crisis from Farmworkers
Explore the main concerns of farmworkers in the face of the climate crisis.
More blog posts
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 1,000 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
Follow us on Instagram
Food service for a sustainable future for corporations, universities, and museums in 33 states. #lovebonappetit
Most Recent News
Big Pork Producers Just Can’t Quit Gestation Crates
Chief Strategy and Brand Officer Maisie Ganzler is quoted in Bloomberg Business about the complexities of sourcing gestation crate-free pork.
The Future of the Corporate Café
“Employees, especially younger ones, are demanding more culturally authentic meals and climate-friendly kitchen protocols, like reducing waste, according to Mr. Bauccio and others in the corporate food service business. They are eating less meat and questioning labor practices. Health and wellness have become a menu mantra.” – Kim Severson, The New York Times
Meet the Local Food Entrepreneurs Behind the Delicious Food at Warriors’ Games
In late November, Chase Center and the Golden State Warriors invited a few writers to sample new dishes from the Taste Makers, a group of small, local eateries operating inside the 18,000-seat arena.
Times may be different, but we’re still hiring! If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team that takes your and others’ safety seriously
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!