The Trolley Stop diner, which recently opened its doors, is a community restaurant created by Lafayette College and Bon Appétit that features local flavors and history.
VIDEO: Farm to Fork – Now More Than Ever
From Our Blog
Increasingly, Bon Appétit’s clients have been asking us about the connection between food and climate change, and what we can do together to reduce the impacts of their cafés on the global greenhouse gas footprint. It’s a question we welcome. We’ve gathered a suite of solutions that help our clients extend their climate commitments, offering customizable approaches to goal setting, tracking, and more.
Bon Appétit at Macalester’s Executive Chef recently made an inventive addition to the dining program.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 1,000 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
Most Recent News
Bon Appétit’s five-day “Plant-Forward” challenge at Whitman College was complemented by a remote screening and subsequent discussion of “The Invisible Vegan,” a film that centers Black voices in its exploration of how food and race intersect.
When the company’s new Seattle headquarters sat empty during the COVID-19 pandemic, Expedia Group opened their kitchen to help feed families in need.
Bon Appétit Management Company and Plum Market open a unique 12,000-square-foot urban market concept featuring all natural, organic, and locally sourced food, beverage and wellness items in Cleveland’s University Circle neighborhood near Case Western Reserve University.
Times may be different, but we’re still hiring! If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team that takes your and others’ safety seriously
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!