These adorable reindeer are fun for kids of all ages — yes, we’re using the term “kid” loosely — to make. Take a break from gingerbread making and cookie decorating to try this healthy holiday snack that’s almost too cute to eat!
- Peanut Butter
- Fresh raspberries
- Pretzel snacks
- Edible googly eyes (or see below)
- Break the pretzels in half for the reindeer antlers (this part can be tricky: practice breaking a few until you get the right shape!)
- Fresh celery for the body, cut into 3- to 4-inch sticks
- Spread the peanut butter so that it fills the inside of celery stick (wipe the sides if it starts to drip)
- Crown your reindeer with pretzel antlers, attach edible eyes, and add a fresh raspberry for the nose!
- Nutella, hummus, or your favorite nut-free butter
- Can’t find edible googly eyes? Chocolate chips, raisins, or pomegranate seeds will work!
Inspired by Keeping the Peas