Location: Portland, OR.
Our Passion is Food!
At Bon Appétit Management Company we are committed to two things, great food and outstanding service! At Bon Appétit, you won't find our managers referring to a corporate recipe book or our chefs microwaving the lunch special. We do not have standardized recipes or central commissaries, instead, our chefs and managers are expected to stay abreast of current culinary trends and bring cutting edge food into their cafes. We are a restaurant company that operates in contract food service. That means you will have the freedom to be creative, take risks, and truly shine. We are committed to our staff growing, trying new things, and learning all that they can. Our rapid growth and breadth of accounts translates into exciting opportunities for our people!
- Plan and create menus
- Manage cost controls and control expenditures for the account
- Roll out new culinary programs in conjunction with Bon Appetit’s marketing and culinary team
- Enforce food quality throughout the entire dining account
- Hold staff meetings for food safety, quality issues and innovations
- Provide seasonal menu items for Catering Department
- Ensure the vision and proper food programs are consistent through audit checklists
- Culinary degree preferred
- Three to five years of culinary management experience
- High volume production and catering experience
- Previous experience managing cost controls
- Desire to learn and grow with a top notch foodservice company
Apply to Bon Appetit today!
Bon Appetit is a member of Compass Group USA.
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Activation Date: Friday, December 29, 2017
Expiration Date: Sunday, December 30, 2018
Areas of Interest:Foodservice - Cultural Center