Location: Portland, OR.
Our Passion is Food!
At Bon Appetit Management Company we are committed to two things, great food and outstanding service! At Bon Appetit you won't find our managers referring to a corporate recipe book or our chefs microwaving the lunch special. We do not have standardized recipes or central commissaries, instead, our chefs and managers are expected to stay abreast of current culinary trends and bring cutting edge food into their cafes. We are a restaurant company that operates in contract food service. That means you will have the freedom to be creative, take risks, and truly shine. We are committed to our staff growing, trying new things, and learning all that they can. Our rapid growth and breadth of accounts translates into exciting opportunities for our people!
- Oversee all P&L and budgeting as it pertains to food service operations of this higher education account
- Maintain excellent relationships with employees, guests, and client, as well as other departments
- Work with the Chef and management team in creating menus and providing top quality food
- Roll out new culinary programs in conjunction with Bon Appetit marketing and culinary team
- Create strategies designed to motivate the management team for overall customer service satisfaction
- Prepare quarterly reports for client presentation
- Work with marketing and culinary department to increase sales by innovations and food quality
- Communicate with the culinary department to ensure the food programs reflect the vision of the company
- BS, Hospitality or Culinary degree preferred
- Experience in fast casual, campus dining, and grab-and-go fresh foods
- Higher Education dining experience preferred
- Three to five years of restaurant foodservice operations management
- High volume production experience is essential
- Previous experience managing a budget
- Desire to learn and grow with a top notch foodservice company
Apply to Bon Appetit today!
Bon Appetit is a member of Compass Group USA.
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Activation Date: Wednesday, December 13, 2017
Expiration Date: Friday, December 14, 2018
Areas of Interest:Foodservice - Education