Our Passion is Food!
At Bon Appetit Management Company we are committed to two things, great food and outstanding service! At Bon Appetit you won't find our managers referring to a corporate recipe book or our chefs microwaving the lunch special. We do not have standardized recipes or central commissaries, instead, our chefs and managers are expected to stay abreast of current culinary trends and bring cutting edge food into their cafes. We are a restaurant company that operates in contract food service. That means you will have the freedom to be creative, take risks, and truly shine. We are committed to our staff growing, trying new things, and learning all that they can. Our rapid growth and breadth of accounts translates into exciting opportunities for our people!
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
- Ensure that all daily event orders are processed and fulfilled to client and Bon Appetit expectations
- Monitors all events and customer satisfaction by ensuring room layout, decor, rentals and catering are complete
- Maintains a professional, calm and composed demeanor while offering consistent and efficient completion of events in correspondence, coordination and execution
- Be the event expert and go above and beyond client expectations
- Develops specialty events and requests for client needs, budget and unit guidelines
- Excellent organizational and communications skills required
- Ability to read and comprehend elaborate instructions, events requests, correspondence and memos written in English with attention to details and grammar
- Guest focused, with a helpful, positive and 'can do' attitude
- Self-motivated and work with a sense of urgency, whilst demonstrating excellent attention to detail
- General hospitality knowledge with at least two years similar work experience in events coordination
- Ability to interact with diverse and high volume customer base in a friendly and efficient manner
Apply to Bon Appetit today!
Bon Appetit is a member of Compass Group USA.
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Location: California-Silicon Valley
Activation Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Expiration Date: Thursday, November 15, 2018
Areas of Interest:Foodservice - Business/Corporate Dining