Our Passion is Food!
At Bon Appétit Management Company we are committed to two things, great food and outstanding service! At Bon Appétit, you won't find our managers referring to a corporate recipe book or our chefs microwaving the lunch special. We do not have standardized recipes or central commissaries, instead, our chefs and managers are expected to stay abreast of current culinary trends and bring cutting edge food into their cafes. We are a restaurant company that operates in contract food service. That means you will have the freedom to be creative, take risks, and truly shine. We are committed to our staff growing, trying new things, and learning all that they can. Our rapid growth and breadth of accounts translates into exciting opportunities for our people!
- Manage cost controls and control expenditures for the account
- Assist the Executive Chef with planning and creating menus
- Produce and execute catering events
- Purchase and manage inventory
- Roll out new culinary programs in conjunction with Bon Appétit marketing and culinary team
- Culinary degree preferred
- Two years of culinary supervisory experience
- High volume production and catering experience is essential
- Previous experience managing cost controls
- Desire to learn and grow with a top notch foodservice company
Apply to Bon Appetit today!
Bon Appetit is a member of Compass Group USA.
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Location: California-Santa Clara
Activation Date: Thursday, July 27, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, July 28, 2018
Areas of Interest:Foodservice - Business/Corporate Dining