New food offerings include the Juicy Lou, the Impossible Burger, organic açai bowls, and more
SAN FRANCISCO (March 29, 2018) — It’s opening day for the San Francisco Giants, and Bon Appétit Management Company is pleased to announce it is now the Giants’ exclusive food service provider throughout AT&T Park.
Since AT&T Park opened in 2000, Bon Appétit has operated the park’s premium food service in the Blue Shield Field Club, Alaska Airlines Club Level, Oracle Suite Level, Gotham Club and Public House. Fans throughout the ballpark can expect the same level of superior and innovative food service that they have enjoyed over the years here.
“We are proud to have been a premium partner of the Giants at the ballpark since the doors opened and to have launched the Garden behind centerfield together,” said Fedele Bauccio, CEO and cofounder of Bon Appétit. “We look forward to feeding even more fans now that we’re handling all ballpark concessions. We will be keeping your favorite foods as we continue to add creative, delicious new ones.”
Some of the new food offerings for 2018 around the ballpark include:
- The Juicy Lou, a diner-style, cheese-stuffed burger modeled on the Midwest’s famous Juicy Lucy burger, accompanied by new crinkle cut fries, at the McGraw Grill
- The Impossible Burger, the juicy plant-based burger that tastes impossibly like beef, served at The Field Club Derby Grill.
- Soft-serve ice cream at the Garden Table (one of The Garden’s two bistros) with toppings including peach and strawberry preserves, sliced strawberries, blueberries, kiwis, chocolate chips, ballpark crunch, sliced almonds, and assorted herbs
- A new açai bowl at the Organic Coup
- Fresh ahi tuna served over rice, organic greens or tortilla chips at Da Poke Man
- Junior Giant fans’ most requested item, Dippin’ Dots ice cream, is now available
- Garlic fries can now be ordered served in a Giants souvenir-style helmet
- Battered and fried spicy green beans with lemon aioli are available at Great House of Brews
- Cinnamon-sugar nachos with house-made caramel at Snack Stand
- Bar San Pancho has added a burrito bowl with choice of ground beef or achiote chicken and Spanish rice, black or refried beans, lettuce, crema, guacamole, or Oaxaca cheese, as well as the new Milanese de San Pancho, a fried-chicken torta
- Zach’s Deli’s new “Triple Play” will offer a choice of three sliders — pastrami, brisket, corned beef, or turkey
- The Cove is now serving sweet-savory fish tacos, with beer-battered pollock topped with pineapple slaw and crema
Media inquiries: Bonnie Powell, [email protected], (650) 621-0871