Bon Appétit chefs gathered at Saint Martin’s University in Lacey, Washington, to support the school’s black-tie gala that featured celebrity chef Anne Burrell.
VIDEO: Farm to Fork – Now More Than Ever
From Our Blog
West Coast Fellow visits the Milkhouse, a Farm to Fork vendor owned and operated by Colby College alumni Andy Smith.
The Princeton Review’s 2023 Best Campus Food rankings are in, and six Bon Appétit-served schools are in the top 25! Out of the top 10 schools on the list, Bon Appétit is proud to be the only national food service provider whose schools were ranked. The other universities honored are all independently operated.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 1,000 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
Follow us on Instagram
Most Recent News
Some chefs order their produce from a large company. Some shop at the local farmers market. But the chefs at Stem Kitchen and Garden in San Francisco can simply step onto their rooftop for the freshest fruits, vegetables, herbs and edible flowers.
Maisie Ganzler shares Bon Appetit’s journey to source 100% of the company’s eggs from cage-free farms.
Times may be different, but we’re still hiring! If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team that takes your and others’ safety seriously
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!