Our Passion is Food!
At Bon Appétit Management Company we are committed to two things, great food and outstanding service! At Bon Appétit you won't find our managers referring to a corporate recipe book or our chefs microwaving the lunch special. We do not have standardized recipes or central commissaries, instead, our chefs and managers are expected to stay abreast of current culinary trends and bring cutting edge food into their cafes. We are a restaurant company that operates in contract food service. That means you will have the freedom to be creative, take risks, and truly shine. We are committed to our staff growing, trying new things, and learning all that they can. Our rapid growth and breadth of accounts translates into exciting opportunities for our people!
- Teaches and adheres to Bon Appétit’s philosophy, culture and commitment to quality food and exemplary service
- Hires, trains and supervises the daily conduct of staff
- Oversees that high quality food items are creatively well prepared and presented in a cost effective manner
- Meets and exceeds the expectations of the customer and client perceived value
- Represents the company in a courteous, efficient, and friendly manner in all customer, client and employee interactions
- Communicates with the Client honestly, accurately and in a timely manner
- Follows all Bon Appétit’s requirements as outlined in the Accounting Manual
- Ensures that overall café meets the standards as presented in Great Expectations, as well as oversees the daily appearance and upkeep of the Cafés
- College and/or Culinary degree preferred but not required
- Has a minimum of 3 years applicable experience in a like volume and quality food service establishment
- Posses general hospitality knowledge and interest in sustainability and sustainable food practices
- Has the ability to operate Web based ordering systems, process customer requests, changes to orders, menu updates and client profiles
- Proficient with word processing and spread sheet applications
- Posses the ability to meet Bon Appétit unit specific uniform standards for this position
Apply to Bon Appetit today!
Bon Appetit is a member of Compass Group USA.
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Location: California-Santa Clara
Activation Date: Thursday, December 7, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, December 8, 2018
Areas of Interest:Foodservice - Education