Our Passion is Food!
At Bon Appetit Management Company we are committed to two things, great food and outstanding service! At Bon Appetit you won't find our managers referring to a corporate recipe book or our chefs microwaving the lunch special. We do not have standardized recipes or central commissaries, instead, our chefs and managers are expected to stay abreast of current culinary trends and bring cutting edge food into their cafes. We are a restaurant company that operates in contract food service. That means you will have the freedom to be creative, take risks, and truly shine. We are committed to our staff growing, trying new things, and learning all that they can. Our rapid growth and breadth of accounts translates into exciting opportunities for our people!
- Responsible for all cash handling procedures
- Perform reconciliation and analysis for several balance sheet accounts
- Analyze financial results for both internal and external use
- Track and maintain monthly P/L and balance sheet activity
- Develop forecasts and budgets, identifying risks and opportunities
- Review of general ledger and balance sheet
- Resolving various accounting/reconciliation issues
- Financial reports: monthly, quarterly and annual reports, including but not limited to monthly and fiscal close, internal and external audit reporting, report preparation and distribution
- Maintain inventory and cost control procedures
- Payroll and Human Resources administration
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred, or equivalent professional experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience with revenue control, financial reporting and cash handling responsibilities, at least 3 years in a similar capacity
- Accounting experience in foodservice or retail industry required, foodservice operations experience a plus
- Experience with sales analysis and reporting
- Adept at planning, organizing and controlling complex processes as well as analyzing moderately complex financial information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled at managing multiple priorities and relationships
- Computer skills: proficient in Microsoft Office with a concentration in Excel,POSexperience a plus
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
Apply to Bon Appetit today!
Bon Appetit is a member of Compass Group USA.
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Location: California-San Francisco
Activation Date: Friday, October 13, 2017
Expiration Date: Sunday, October 14, 2018
Areas of Interest:Accounting/Auditing