HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGERDescription:
Our Passion is Food!
At Bon Appétit Management Company we are committed to two things, great food and outstanding service! At Bon Appétit you won't find our managers referring to a corporate recipe book or our chefs microwaving the lunch special. We do not have standardized recipes or central commissaries, instead, our chefs and managers are expected to stay abreast of current culinary trends and bring cutting edge food into their cafes. We are a restaurant company that operates in contract food service. That means you will have the freedom to be creative, take risks, and truly shine. We are committed to our staff growing, trying new things, and learning all that they can. Our rapid growth and breadth of accounts translates into exciting opportunities for our people!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business with concentration in Human Resource Management; or related degree and specialized training and knowledge of HR management, employment law, employee relations, etc.
- A minimum of 3-5 years as an HR professional preferably in food service is considered a plus. Prior HR experience to include staffing, employee relations, compensation, LOA, FMLA, performance management and training
- Ability to multi-task and prove consistent ability to manage all facets of the HR activities for multiple locations
- Effective relationships with Corporate HR to ensure HR activities are being managed and reported in contributing to business objectives
- Can work and engage with all levels of the organization (i.e., corporate contacts, managers, resources, clients, and hourly workforce)
- Strong communication skills and conflict resolution skills between managers, employees, and clients
- Presentation; ability to understand and provide policy interpretation, benefits, employee programs within a union and non-union environment
- PHR, SHRM-CP, SPHR, or SHRM-SCP desirable.
Apply to Bon Appetit today!
Bon Appetit is a member of Compass Group USA.
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Activation Date: Wednesday, January 3, 2018
Expiration Date: Tuesday, March 6, 2018
Areas of Interest:Human Resources