- Recent Posts
- Reed, Lewis & Clark Colleges Show that a Little Food Goes a Long Way
- Recipe: Cajun Tofu Burger
- Recipe: Reinvented 3-Bean Salad
Posts by Bon Appétit Team
Written by Bon Appétit Team on March 6, 2013in Featured, Recipe - 0 Comments
For the recent TEDxManhattan: Changing the Way We Eat conference — at which BAMCO Vice President of Strategy Maisie Greenawalt spoke — we asked several Bon Appétit chefs to contribute recipes that the thousands of webcast viewers could make for their viewing parties. Below is one that’s perfect for large gatherings and utilizes the kind of winter root vegetables you can find right now at most farmers’ markets.
Not only is the dish simple to make and healthy, it’s delicious and a crowd favorite, too!
Balsamic Chicken with Root Vegetables
From Dean Holliday, Bon Appétit Executive Chef at Case Western University in Cleveland, OH
Serves 12 Continue…
- Watch BAMCO’s Maisie Greenawalt Talk Meat at TEDxManhattan Feb. 16
- Maisie Greenawalt Tweets Meat February 7 in Lead-Up to TEDxManhattan 2013
- Celebrating Food Day at Bon Appétit: Grow Your Own!
- Recipe: Seared Black Cod and Succotash with Lemon Parsley Oil
- Recipe: Atlantic Red Crab and Scallop Bake
- Recipe: Smoked Bluefish Salad with Hot Peppers and Honey
- Recipe: Local Tilapia with Sweet Potato Hash and Tomato Coulis
- Recipe: Take a Dip with a Local Fish Brandade
- Bon Appétit and Seafood Watch to Host Twitter Chat on #localfish